150 MERYLA ROAD, MOSS VALE NSW 2577
On top of a ridge Platypus has views in all directions. It is the perfect spot for 2 persons seeking that little extra in their retreat.
The old brick dairy has undergone restoration.
The oddly positioned windows have been left where they were, the dock facility can be used to step out of the bedroom, the exposed beams are the originals from the old dairy.
An extra luxury is the private cedar lined sauna within the cottage. This is a dry Scandinavian sauna, ideal for relaxing in the late afternoon.
Tariff: (inc. GST)
- Minimum stay is 2 nights*
- Weekend: $450 (2 persons/2 nights)
- Midweek special: $350 (2 persons/2 nights)
- Extra nights $200 (2 persons/per night)
- Additional guests: $25 (per person/per night)
* Single nights only when available. Smoking is not permitted inside the cottage. We regret pets are not allowed on this Cattlecare farm.
For Bookings & Enquiries please see our Contact Us page.
Last updated 12/4/18
Cottages - Home Page | Blue Wren | Brown Thornbill | Echidna | Platypus | Possums | Sugar Glider | Bookings/Contact Us