|PRIVACY STATEMENT FOR: The Pines Pastoral website.|
The Pines Pastoral , the owners of this website, has created this privacy statement in order to demonstrate our firm commitment to privacy.
The following discloses our information gathering and dissemination practices for this website.
- We use your IP address to help diagnose problems with our server, and to
administer our Web site.
- This site contains links to other sites. The
The Pines Pastoral website is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such Web sites.
- Our site may use email forms for customers to request information, products, and services. We collect visitor's contact information (like their email address, and other information as volunteered). Contact information from these forms may be used to send information about arcade businesses or services to our customers. The customer's contact information is also used to get in touch with the visitor when
- No information derived from this website is distributed to any third party for any reason.
This site has security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse and alteration of the information under our control.
Security measures are installed to prevent unauthorised access to our logs. No information under our control is directly accessible by, or available to: third parties; other servers; external databases.
The Pines Pastoral does:
- NOT collect online or offline contact information which contains details identifying the age or other purely personal details of visitors
- NOT collect any personally identifiable online or offline contact information from children without prior parental consent or parental notification, which will include an opportunity for the parent to prevent use of the information and participation in the activity. Without prior parental consent, online information will only be used to respond directly to the child's request and will not be used for other purposes without prior parental consent
- NOT distribute to third parties any personally identifiable information from children for any reason
- NOT give the ability to publicly post or otherwise distribute personally identifiable contact information without prior parental consent
- NOT entice by the prospect of a special game, prize or other activity, to divulge more information than is needed to participate in such activity if offered
This site gives users the following option for removing their information from our database to not receive future communications or to no longer receive our service.
CONTACTING THE WEBSITE
If you have any questions about this privacy statement, or your dealings with this Web site, you can contact:
The Pines Pastoral
Moss Vale, NSW 2577, Australia